Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Welcome to Dunedin Farmstay,
Silver Peaks Lodge
Silver Peaks Lodge offers a quality bed and breakfast experience in a spacious farm-stay accommodation, just 15 minutes south of Dunedin city centre. As well as offering relaxing accommodation, we can cater for family functions, small weddings, honeymoons and conferences.
Unique Farmstay & Country Experiences
Silver Peaks Lodge B&B provides a quiet, rural atmosphere in which to relax and enjoy stunning views over the Taieri Plains and the hills beyond. The lodge is surrounded by sixteen acres of rolling farmland and set amongst beautiful gardens. We invite you to:
- Enjoy our family-friendly farm stay accommodation which delights all who come to visit - the farm experiences (sheep shearing and sheepdog demonstrations) are particularly enjoyed by our guests
- Start your day with a 'farmer's sized' breakfast of fresh coffee, fine teas, homemade cereals and yoghurt, freshly squeezed juice, our own lamb sausages, fresh free range eggs from the farm served with english muffins.
- Soak in the hot tub with a class of wine, enjoy the night sky and fabulous views
- Relax on the veranda or read a book in our warm, sunny conservatory or guest sitting room.
- Play a game of pool or tinkle on the piano keys
- Honeymoon with us - our largest suite, the Silver Peaks Suite is perfect for honeymooners with its private entrance and stunning views. You can be as sociable or as private as you like. Imagine having a spa on the veranda under the stars after the wedding!
Close by to our bed and breakfast accommodation is the Otago Rail Trail and two golf courses, and within easy driving distance are the attractions of the Catlins and Otago Peninsula.
Choice of Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
You can choose from four different bedroom suites in our spacious and private guest wing, perfect for individuals, couples, small groups or families. Providing comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation near Dunedin, our lodge can cater for several groups ( 9-11 guests) at any one time, or can be booked for sole occupancy (please send us your enquiry) email@example.com
We are your hosts, Chrissie and Michael Lucas and look forward to welcoming you to Silver Peaks Lodge.